While we were at the wet market one evening, I realized some things while stepping on puddles filled with whatever microbiomes you don’t want to think about:
- In putting up a business, location is essential.
- Strategic locations can attract people who don’t have the time to search…
- …and might eventually convert them to believers.
- Quality becomes a priority when the location is satisfied (considering the person doesn’t have time to explore other options). But if the output delivered is inadequate, low, or insufficient, people can always move on to the next.
- Location is not everything, but it can set things in motion.